Enjoy Music, Together.
We’re Margin Walker, Texas’ premiere independent events promoter. We produce creative events and promote music we’re passionate about, and we’re hiring! We’re looking to expand our family, and we wanna meet you. Check out our current job openings below.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING ADMINISTRATOR
Job Purpose: To assist with the Margin Walker Marketing Department in building and maintaining successful digital advertising campaigns across multiple social media channels and additional internet based outlets. Assisting in implementing strong marketing strategies to help build audiences, maximise ticket sales and brand awareness.
- Oversee and complete daily tasks such as building, scheduling and publishing ad campaigns across multiple social media channels and other platforms such as Google AdWords, Bands In Town and similar outlets
- Oversee and maintain advertising budgets
- Pull data from social and site analytics tools to create and present reports outlining performance, as well as campaign wrap-up reports
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends including advertising, engagement, and all things social to inform best practices and social platform updates
- Communicate and present information effectively and concisely, both internally within a team environment, and externally with our clients
- Monitor online conversations via social listening tools and call out opportunities for heightened engagement
- Leverage tools such as: Excel, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and other native platform assets
- Conduct keyword research, write and update ad copy
- Measure the results of advertising campaigns to determine their effectiveness and cost-benefit ratio – Send weekly / monthly reports to marketing team
- Reach out to departmental managers to gain key insights into advertising possibilities
- Maintain and build relationships with media partners (Digital / Radio / Print)
- BA or higher
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency with social media marketing software
- Passion for a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Self-starter and quick thinker who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Proven track record of taking initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- Deep passion for live music and working knowledge of multiple genres of music is a huge plus
Founded in 2016 the team that makes up Margin Walker Presents is a close knit group of friends and creatives who specialize in expertly curated live music bookings and result-driven, unique marketing campaigns across central Texas. Our team has been booking and producing shows in Austin for decades. From large 4000 person concert halls to intimate 150 cap rooms, to highly curated private events for clients and friends, the team books over 750 shows a year, in over 30 prestigious live music venues across Texas.
Punk, indie, electronic, hip-hop, comedy, podcasts – our bookings represent the best in independent music and we’re proud to present the best acts in the world on our stages. Our bookings stay relevant and current while our eyes are fixed towards the future.Progress and forward-thinking community building are the cornerstones of our company’s ethos, so when you see We’re All Locals Here, at the bottom of all of our artwork, it’s a sentiment we believe defines us and everything we’re building.
If you meet these requirements, love tacos, and have an inhuman craving for sparkling water, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org